Join Our Trade Panel
We’re always looking for experienced, tech-savvy tradespeople who are dedicated to deliver a quality-assured outcome for their customers. If you fit the bill, please complete the form and tell us more about you.
If you are experienced and dedicated to delivering a quality-assured outcome for your customers, please check out the current opportunities with us. We’d love to hear from you.
Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a Junior Customer Service Representative to join our team on a full-time basis.
The key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Lodgement of new claims.
- Arrange emergency/temporary repairs.
- Respond to and complete report submissions, trade allocation and work orders, and liaise with authorities.
- Respond to client queries and provide regular updates to clients and property owners on the status of the repairs.
- Schedule estimator site attendances.
- Provide general administrative support to the team as required.
- Adhering to strict KPIs.
More information: https://www.seek.com.au/job/56829089
At WA Insurance Builders, we are committed to providing our staff and tradespeople with a healthy safe, and supportive work environment. We believe in mutual respect and commitment to quality-assured and shared accomplishments.
If one or more of our job opportunities are of interest and you have any queries, we invite you to get in touch for further information.